About Me

My photo
Chicago, United States
Single mom of two from Chicago.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Good Day

So, today I ended up so ...just...needing some no one around me time that even though I was dressed and ready to go to church, I decided before I got down the front stairs to the van that I was gonna just drop off mom and the kids and come back home. I was going to bring the kids back, then just baby girl but I decided to have the boy stay cuz he'd be missing out at home and when mom closed the side door without taking baby girl out of her carseat she started crying. The thought of that at home when I was really just needing some quiet just had me saying...guess she wants to stay with you. Granny won. Seriously...cuz the kids weren't dicks at church for a change!!! wtf?!???!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment